Thursday, February 11, 2016

A sunny spot

This is about the time of year when I really could use an escape from the winter weather...I think they refer to it as "winter blues". I have seen bits and pieces of the home that I am sharing today but never the entire shebang! It's a beautiful mix of colors, patterns and prints. When I'm not hoping on a plane mid February, I look to design, flowers, new clothing etc. etc. to lift my spirits and brighten my day. Today, Amie Corley's home took care of that! For more information on the designer and the article visit Midwest Living. 











I am loving this little corner in her son's room! I am using pretty much this exact rug in my son's room! I think her son's room is one of my favorite's in the house!
I often give vintage pieces of furniture a fresh new life with a modern fabric!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Emily:)
I just started blogging and was going to do a designer crush on her! I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to this house and her work. It's just so me! Colorful and fresh and springy:) I guess I can still do my blog post eventually since no one will see it for prob 2 years anyways! Right?! I have been reading your blog for forever and so enjoy it! Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your life!

insta- @shefindsdesign

Kristen said...

I just woke up from a nap with my 2 year old and I think I wrote HI Emily! What the heck! I Hi Julie! Trust me I know who you are. Ignore my idiotic mistake!

insta-@shefindsdesign

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing - I LOVE this home!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this sophisticated, fun and bright space - I LOVE this home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails