Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Insta-peek

We've been busy busy over here at Shelter and at home with my kiddies! I'm working away on a great project today. (I love kitchen and bath remodels!) Anyway, here's a sneak peek of what's happening through the insta-lens. Follow me here. I hope to ramp it up in 2016 with project shots and gorgeous inspo!

- Top image is a peek of a foyer I just finished up! I often source wonderful artwork at reasonable prices from Serena and Lily
Winner, winner. How beautiful is this Khotan rug we chose for my client's dining room?
Pretty much. I've also been instilling this message into my children's minds.
Picked this pretty lamp up. I think I'll be keeping the pair for my new office!
And here is a little corner shot of my new office. It's a work in process....I need pillows, artwork, another desk and will add some pretty accessories.. Stay tuned to for the finished shots in a month or two!
I've been working on this project with my fabulous client for some time now. This beauty was installed in her dining room over the weekend. Wow, just wow, I love it! Next up is a light grass cloth on the walls to balance out the masculine wood finishes. 
We have been getting some wild weather and super high tides here on the South Shore. I was in my friends car when this wave crashed over the sea wall. I snapped a shot at just the right moment! Sadly, parts of my town end up under water when the tide is too high but they usually weather the storms and dry out!!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Your office looks super chic! So happy you have this cool space, just for YOU!

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing a lot of blue here, which I love. So pretty! I hope your town stays safe - wow - I've never seen waves like that best wishes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails