Monday, August 22, 2016

Jenni Kayne with OKL

With Fall quickly approaching I'm finding my thoughts shifting to cozy fires, warm neutrals and cooler, crisp mornings. I'm usually sad to see the summer go but I'm also ready for a change in pace and a routine for my children!! I'm kicking off the week with the sunny, bright, organic living room of fashion designer Jenni Kayne. She recently down sized from her Beverly Hills home (pictured below) and teamed up with One King's Lane to revamp her new living room. To purchase the look yourself visit OKL. Check out Jenni's clothing line here

 And here is a glance at Jenni's Former Home. It just sold for a mere 12.9 million - gulp.
For more photos of her Beverly Hills home visit.



1 comment:

Summerhaus said...

This is really insightful, thanks for sharing. Summerhaus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails