Thursday, September 1, 2016

Color Crush - September

Hello lovelies! I'm ushering in September with this month's color crush! I couldn't settle on one shade so a chose a slew!! I'm drawn to pattern galore right now! Mixing patterns and prints takes an eye and all of these looks nailed it! Read on for the deets and treats:

1. J.Crew is on fire...I am really drawn to their assortment and creative genius. The design Drake's (no not the singer) story was especially good.. Read all about this haberdashery here
2. + 6.  Purchase these one of a kind prints at J.Crew..Hurry before they're all gone!! Or if an entire top is too much for your style try a pretty little flat. (although I LOVE daring design moments myself)
3. Pattern play by Jamie Meares via Glitter Guide
4. Pillow
5. Earring
7. Okay, so when I get the "who inspires you question?" This beauty makes the list for sure!! Her style is freaking fabulous! And this month Sept 1 - 30th you can create your own earring design on her site. I mean just look at her bedroom and perfectly mixed patterns and prints. All of her homes are unexpected goodness.
8. Tunic

 link 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails