Friday, September 2, 2016

Shelter Loves...


My kids don't have school today, so I'm experiencing a "Faturday". (although, I was really good about not drinking wine this week - a new thing I'm trying Mon-Wed, for a couple of reasons). I'll be having a glass at 4pm! Here's what caught my eye this week:

Enjoy your long weekend and be safe if you are in the path of the Hurricane. 

1. Baron's Cove, designed by Colleen Bashaw looks splendid indeed. If I make my way to Sag Harbor one of these days, I'll be staying here! I'm actually off to Ace Hardware to pick up some paint right now for a lil project I'm finishing up. Yup, you guessed it, it's going to be finished in glossy black!

2. The Mrs. Box concept is drool worthy, I truly LOVE this idea. I'm such a softy for heirlooms and monograms. I may just have to purchase a right hand ring and one of their custom velvet boxes for myself and remember this is coming from an ex-bride and frightened to ever get married again Mama. I can't imagine how giddy a "bride to be" would get over these gorgeous creations!! Their insta account is a real treat!!!

3. Heart. (and true for most I think). Rip Gene Wilder

4. I love how European women pull themselves together. I'll be styling my worn, boyfriend jeans like this now. Watching all of the fashion week street style is so entertaining.

5. Loeffler designs some pretty amazing shoes. These cuties are 30% off just in time for Fall!!

7. Nanda and Bartolomeo look to have the most wonderful life! Their travel details are perfect and photographs are stunning. Even the name is brilliant: 100 Grams of Sun is brilliant





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails