Friday, September 30, 2016

Shelter Loves....


Oh my this week flew by! I've had such an inspiring few days. I prepped for a photoshoot one day, then we shot the fabulous project on Wednesday. Thursday I played catch up and today I had a meeting with a long time client, whom I adore. We are creating such a perfect home for her and her family, I can hardly stand it. Fall ushers in lots of inspiration for this designing Mama! As I've mentioned, I also have a new logo and website in the works...Eek!! xx.

1. I am not sure where September went but tomorrow kicks off October! It's all a reminder that the cold, dry weather is on it's way to Beantown. My skin tends to get dry during the fall and winter. I am also turning a year older in a couple of weeks and am doing almost anything to hang onto a youth complexion. A dear friend, who is a part of the Beautycounter mission, told me about this cleansing balm. Instead of washing my face with it, I slather it on two-three nights a week before bed. It works wonders and I awake with soft, moisturized skin!! #truth. Today is the last day that it's available for $55 (usually $80). You'll love it, trust me! Purchase it here.

2. I have a thing for black and white, and when paired together they are a classic duo. (I'm even contemplating painting my lower kitchen cabinets an inky black shade). We created a similar floor for a client on the project we shot this week and I CANNOT wait to share all the deets. Throw an accent color such as aqua into this mix for even more goodness!! Image: Miles Redd

3. I can hardly stomach all the depressing news, never mind the political fb battles..ugh. This sentiment resonated with me today! Namaste. ;)

4. Camel and cream - a favorite fall color combo. More on this gorgeous fashion palette next week.

5. I need you.

6. Seriously drooling over deep emerald lately, especially in tiles and on cabinetry..YES PLEASE! If someone is up for painting their kitchen cabinets this shade, hire me please! I would love to share in the beauty of it all!!

7. The perfect wardrobe staple


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails