Monday, October 3, 2016

Cottage Love #42

I thought I'd start the week off with a powerful punch of color and pattern. I always aim to create ideas for my clients that are fresh, unexpected and haven't been "over-done". I took some time to chill out and read a few magazines this weekend, which is a rare luxury for me.  It was a gloomy day, so Colleen Bashaw's (I shared a shot of Baron's Cove a few weeks back) design of this chic beach cottage brightened my day. (it belongs to Anthropologie co founder Scott Belair and his wife Bayne) Take a peek at the unique mix of textiles, tiles, finishes and fabrics. They even glued a sisal rug to the wall. (my cat would be in heaven) I personally couldn't awake to a busy wallpaper but my daughter probably could (bottom two images)! I'm finishing up her room before the holidays! All images via House Beautiful.


Those brass legs and brackets?? Gorgeous!
Purchase this dining chair here
I'm loving this entire room. I would love to use this chair in a ski house!!

Their daughter's room.
Master Bedroom


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails