Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Gift Guide for little girlies

So I can't lie, having a six year old daughter is usually pretty fun. (yes, there are moments when she makes me want to pull my hair out) but Christmas shopping? FUN! I am holding onto these years, still sleepless at times, but I know how quickly they pass. Here are my selections for little girls. I'll be buying a number of these for Emerson and my niece!

Down coat
These prints by Kelli Murray are precious
Necklace
Slippers - Emmi asked for slippers
Tea Shirt - THIS is adorable and unique
Bunny doll 
Bean Bag
Art kit - my children love to create art
Ferdinand - Classic books make a wonderful gift
Princess wand
Unicorn tape dispenser - No idea if your kids are obsessed with tape (and bandaids) but mine are.




2 comments:

Taste of France said...

YES enjoy!!! (though they continue to be pretty wonderful when they grow up, too)
That tape dispenser is great. I need one of those myself.

Clare said...

Gorgeous gifts ideas!
Clare x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails