Thursday, December 8, 2016

In the kitch.

I was searching the House Beautiful website (and the entire web) because I wanted to share Catherine Olasky's (her firm pays great attention to design details, something I aim to achieve in my work) daughter's precious bedroom with you all. I will snap it and share myself if need be. It's in this month's issue of House Beautiful. Her entire home is traditional with a modern twist and is gorgeous. Here is the cover shot. How adorable is her daughter, Louisa?

Instead I stumbled across this very "holiday" appropriate kitchen design. The deep black cabinets are both stunning and a bit daring but it all just works so well, especially with the unexpected deep red cabinet color in the pantry. I love a bit of a risk in design, it usually pays off and sets your home and design apart from the rest!
This range and hood are gorgeous and black pair beautifully with large brass pulls! The kitchen is by designer, Jim Dove. 

 Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo was used on the counter - it has the look of natural marble with less maintenance.  



1 comment:

Clare said...

Ooooh such a dreamy kitchen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails