Friday, December 9, 2016

Gift Guide - Lindsey's favorites

Hey all! TGIF. I hope you had a great week! Mine was productive on the work and holiday shopping front. I'm trying to be super organized this year and so far it's working and reducing my holiday stress! I even sent my Christmas cards out already..woot woot.
Today my design associate Lindsey is sharing her wonderful holiday gift picks! Lindsey joined Shelter back in May and has been an amazing addition to the firm! Thanks for all your hard work and positive energy Lindsey! xx

Hi, Lindsey here. I'm so excited to share my holiday wish list on Shelter today.
It’s that time of the year again! I must say I have a huge soft spot for Christmas and with two little ones it makes it even more magical. Here are some of my favorites for this season….

I love to entertain and seem to host most of the holidays for the families (which is great!) these candle sticks are a must for my dining room table! See them here.  How gorgeous are these fringe cocktail napkins? They pair perfectly with a festive cocktail!
You can never have too many thank you cards, especially during the holidays. I always grab extras when I see  unique styles. These, from Tiny Prints are very witty! 
Between indulging on treats and the holiday stress, yoga is a must! This mint color Mala of amazonite beads, will help you find inner calm and peace (which we all know is totally needed!)   And the Alo Yoga bomber jacket will keep you cozy on your way to class.  
You can never have too many accessories (my husband may beg to differ!)  this clutch would look perfect with any outfit, and its color “Ibiza Sunset” couldn’t be any cuter.  June & Juniper has the most gorgeous jewelry. I love, adore and drool over their pieces. They are unique and classic wrapped in a little package.  Any of these earrings are a must! 
During a trip to Charleston last spring I stumbled upon Teil Duncan, her art work is amazing, and full of color and interesting designs.  She recently teamed up with Crate and Barrel which is even more convenient if you’re looking for a framed piece to spruce up your space.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails