Monday, December 12, 2016

Gift Guide - for the home

This month is flying by at lightening speed but there is still time to purchase online for the holidays! I've done a good majority of my shopping online this year and it's definitely made my life easier! Here is my round-up of gifts to give for the home. ** these gift ideas are all under $100

Vintage Glasses
Decorative Mirror - they have an adorable collection of these from West Elm, purchase one or the entire set!
Serving set - you all know how I feel about tortoise motifs/finishes and entertaining!
Needle point pillow - I like interiors that are sophisticated but not too serious. This would make a fun edition to your home or the perfect gift.
Venezia - Tessa Kiros has an array of cook books and travel logs of her trips around the world. Each are beautiful. She is a new favorite of mine. Provence to Pondicherry is being released this Spring.
Seeing Double bar towel
Candles with a light scent
The World Is Your Oyster - Sometimes I need to be reminded of this. I may have to get this print for my home.
Throw- a staple at my home and they make a wonderful gift.
A beautiful horn frame 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails