Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Love the Look - Casual Holiday


'Tis the season to be jolly! This time of year can be stressful but I hope you all have time to enjoy a little holiday cheer! I have an event tomorrow that isn't too dressy, most of my wardrobe at this point can bridge the two worlds, my things are someplace between dressy and casual but can go either direction with the switch of my accessories and jewelry! Here's the perfect look for a holiday get together or even dinner with friends! xx

1. A cheery top. Here is the version shown and another less expensive option.
2. Statement earrings - The look of the season for sure!!
3. A gold clutch. I love all of Clare's bags Santa!
4. Cute heel - the newer chunky heels are fun and a bit more practical.
5. Fitted faux leather pants 
6. Lip gloss - this is my FAVORITE gloss. It's not sticky!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails