Friday, December 16, 2016

Shelter Loves...


It's beginning to look and "feel" a lot like Christmas. I'm having dreams of a winter wonderland and cozy moments indoors. I'm not sure where this month went but I've still got some running around to do. I've vowed not to be up until 2 am wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve this year! Here's what I've been dreaming about lately:

1. What a simple, but clever idea??
2. This mountain bunk room, in a Montana ski home is perfection. Via: Elle Decor. 
3. I basically repeat this (using the word butt instead of ass) to my little nuggets every morning. In other words: try your hardest and always be kind.
4.  I'm slightly addicted to the coziness of wearing faux fur. This vest is adorable. I ordered a similar one weeks ago, I'm wondering why it hasn't arrived yet??
5. Obsessed with this new wallpaper from Thibaut. I have a sample on the way to a client.
6. Winter white fashion gets my vote this holiday season.
7. This entire stove/copper situation is bananas. 

A few other worthy notes:

** Be sure to check out Twine and Twig's holiday sale. Receive 20% your purchase through 12.21...You'll see me wearing this gorgeous necklace with my winter white frocks this holiday season. 

** Ummm, I really hope Santa brings me this entire outfit - specifically that polka dot blazer!!! All their pink choices are fabulous too!!!

** More great winter white!!

KEEP COZY THIS WEEKEND - XO 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails