Thursday, December 22, 2016

Holidays at Home - Aerin Lauder


I've long admired entrepreneur, socialite and tastemaker, Aerin Lauder's sense of style. Yes, it helps to be an heiress of a makeup empire and have the budget to create beautiful homes and interiors, but that does not stop me from admiring them. 

I hope you are finishing up your final holiday details and have a chance to relax in peace this holiday season. I am off to run a few errands before baking cookies with my children this afternoon but first let's take a peek back at Aerin's beautifully decorated homes during Christmas.





The 2007 House and Garden shoot




I'm am heading to Vermont next week for some much needed r and r and hopefully some skiing. I love this entire table setting. Her Aspen ski home is one of my favorites. I have featured it in the past on Shelter. 
A table-scape in The Hamptons

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails