Friday, December 23, 2016

Love the look - Christmas Eve

How has this day arrived already? I'm guessing you are hustling around like a crazy person too. I'm putting the finishing touches on my gift list and holiday outfits today. My family isn't too formal, but I still love a reason to look chic but cozy on Christmas Eve. I need to leave room for plenty of munchies and a few glasses of bubbly so comfort is key.

I'm all over deep emerald lately. Here is my look for this Christmas Eve. What will you be wearing?

Earring/Faux fur - yes please/ this blouse (look at the pretty back detail below)//I swear by this lip sheer - all the colors are great//clutch//adorable shoe//tuxedo pant!!

These are pretty too and at 50% off a steal, they would pair well with all black or white!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails