Thursday, January 19, 2017

Love the look...

As of right now I don't have any plans to escape the winter cold but if I did I'd be packing an embroidered or ethnic inspired top. Kaftans, Vyshyvankas, and tunics are all equally gorgeous and I appreciate the attention to detail. Here's a round up of some of my faves. If you're jetting off this winter, enjoy! You may think about packing one of these statement blouses! For a more subtle look, choose stripes or a solid! Aerin and Giovanna get it right every time! I adore their style.(they are both wearing Vita Kin tops btw). Vita Kin dresses are inspired by cultures around the world and are hand made in Ukrainian workshops. There are also shops on Etsy that sell similar versions. Cheers, it's Thursday already!!
1//2//3//4//5//6//

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails