Friday, January 20, 2017

Shelter Loves 1.20.17



Friday, oh how I love thee. It's been a busy week. I'm working on some pretty exciting projects with Lindsey. A number of my clients seem to be in the re-do kitchen and bathroom mode and I am LIKING it! A good gut job is the impetus for tapping into creativity. I sketch, search for inspiration everywhere, brainstorm and sketch some more! I've even got my kids into sketching.  Here's what's been on my brain this week! 

1. Warmer weather! I am over my winter wardrobe already. Revolve has a beautiful selection of resort clothing and accessories. I seriously am in love with every pick on their resort page, including this entire look. At this point (post two c-sections) I don't show my midriff much but a simple white sleeveless shirt would work paired with these pants. 
2. Rattan. Classic rattan and bamboo furniture adds an airiness to interiors. I love when it's used indoors and year round! Serena and Lily has been hitting it out of the park lately. 
3.  I'm a bit of a jewelry junkie. This bracelet is adorable! Isn't Valentine's Day soon??
4. The Dorothy Draper color palette for Ben Moore is speaking to me right now. I planing to have a bed that was once my grandmother's sprayed for Emerson's room. I'm leaning towards the Cactus Flower shade or something close to it.
5. Gandhi the great!
6. I think most of you know about my obsession with NOT getting skin cancer again. This is the BEST sunblock I've tried. It is the reason I fell in love with the Beautycounter products and mission. It smells amazing, isn't greasy and is free of harmful chemicals. I apply it under my face cream daily. 
7. I have a room off the back of my house that doesn't look anything like this, but I want it to! The light and architectural details are beautiful.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails