Friday, February 17, 2017

Love the look - work uniform pieces

Happy Friday pretty peeps!! I've been designing like a fool around here and taking in all sorts of inspo! Today, I'm sharing my daily uniform, two ways. One is when I'm out and about on client meetings, site visits and shopping trips. The other, is when I am working from my office or running to get my cherubs. Here are the deets. Have a fabulous weekend and if you're heading on vacation, Bon Voyage, wish I could join you. I'll be heading up North next week, but in all honesty, I would love to be jetting to a warm, sunny island.

Dressy days:

1. Pearls
2. Drake bell sleeve blouse for J.Crew - I own this, and it's adorable. It isn't too big looking like a number of the bell sleeve tops.
3. Cartier Tank watch 
4. white jeans
5. sandal

Office days:

1. Earrings
2. Casual top (slighting different from photo)
3. Alo leggings
4. Vans with gold zipper



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails