Monday, February 20, 2017

Shelter loves...


Happy Monday! I am sneaking this typical Friday post in today. Hopefully you have the day off! I am working a half day and meeting a friend at Eataly in Boston this afternoon. Clearly, I have some pretty in pink moments on my mind this week! With spring right around the corner, I am giddy for pretty florals, tulle and the sophistication that brushed brass lends to a room. Cheers! xx

1. Wisteria is having 20% off their entire site today. This bed comes in two shades and would look amazing in a guest bedroom!
2. Wide plank white oak floors are what I'm currently loving. They look equally fresh with light and dark colors.
3. I saw this GORGEOUS rug via Lauren Conrad. It's from this site. I also find a number of amazing rugs on Etsy for great prices!
4. This stool would look so glamorous in the right spot. 
5. I have a fascination with art and history, so I was thrilled to come across and learn more about the stunning art-work by Kerry James Marshall. The often large-scale narrative history paintings by Kerry James Marshall are influenced and inspired by his life as a young man growing up in Alabama and South Central Los Angeles. Kerry most often paints about African-American life, history, pop culture and the effects of the Civil Rights movement. 
6. Across all facets of life!!
7. J.Crew does it again! I love everything about these looks! I have a tough time wearing yellow but these feminine frocks are divine. I secretly want to borrow my daughter's tulle skirts (but clearly I can't). This pink beauty may need to come and live with me!



1 comment:

Serendipity said...

Ohlala! That pink tulle ball gown is so pretty and feminine! Too bad it's already sold out in nearly EVERY size. Keeping my eye out for it to be back in stock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails