1. Wisteria is having 20% off their entire site today. This bed comes in two shades and would look amazing in a guest bedroom!
2. Wide plank white oak floors are what I'm currently loving. They look equally fresh with light and dark colors.
3. I saw this GORGEOUS rug via Lauren Conrad. It's from this site. I also find a number of amazing rugs on Etsy for great prices!
4. This stool would look so glamorous in the right spot.
5. I have a fascination with art and history, so I was thrilled to come across and learn more about the stunning art-work by Kerry James Marshall. The often large-scale narrative history paintings by Kerry James Marshall are influenced and inspired by his life as a young man growing up in Alabama and South Central Los Angeles. Kerry most often paints about African-American life, history, pop culture and the effects of the Civil Rights movement.
6. Across all facets of life!!
7. J.Crew does it again! I love everything about these looks! I have a tough time wearing yellow but these feminine frocks are divine. I secretly want to borrow my daughter's tulle skirts (but clearly I can't). This pink beauty may need to come and live with me!