Monday, June 26, 2017

Outdoor living .....


I took some time to catch up on reading a few magazines the other day. If I sneak away to the beach on the weekend, I'll usually bring a magazine or two to relax and enjoy! I also try to spend as much time outdoors during the summer. This shoot styled by Eddie Ross in June's issue of Better Homes and Gardens was stunning. It is the home of Courtney McGinnis of Clover design. The design duo who met at boarding school and now both reside in Bedford, N.Y. sell modern vintage furniture from the barn. 

Creating spaces or "outdoor rooms" is a wonderful way to enjoy the simple pleasures of summer time living and entertaining, here Courtney opens up her home and shares her tricks for entertaining. I'd say agree with them all! I turn to Etsy for vintage dishes and glassware they look much nicer than plastic and paper. 

















2 comments:

Taste of France said...

Really pretty.
Totally agree about either a simple menu or making ahead in order to be with guests.

Tara Dillard said...

Great head's up !

Normally I take BHG to thrift store without reading.

Their fonts, colors, headlines, bubble captions, chaos. Zero energy to cut thru it.

You made me go look, that issue still here. Will get it read !

Garden & Be Well, XO T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails