Friday, June 23, 2017

Shelter Loves...

I'm digging places, spaces and "things" that I don't see all over the place! Here are my faves this week! Have a fabulous weekend!!! 

1. I mentioned my love of slides this summer, here's another great one. I think I need these
2. I would be very happy wearing this dress, I just know it!
3. I recommended a few chaise lounges to a client last week, this was one of them! We are going with pink scalloped umbrellas and navy seats around the pool!! How damn cute is that going to be?
4. I like rooms kids can grow with. This Becki Owens version has created just that. It's funny to see what rooms on my Pinterest board get the most re-pins and likes, this was one of them!
5. I adore this simple and sweet sentiment. It's also a good reminder not to forget to love yourself.
6. Okay, this necklace is bad to the bone and none of your friends will have it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails