Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Love the look - My Fall wish list from the Nordstrom 2017 Anni sale


The 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary sale is in full swing and it open to the public tomorrow! I posted my favorite closet staples last week and today for my "love the look" post I'm sharing my personal wish list! I recently had someone ask me what I thought about the capsule wardrobe trend. It's a cool concept but I'm too much of a clothing/accessory and jewelry lover to be that disciplined. I do however, believe in refining your closet. As you know I'm slightly obsessed with french fashion and their uncanny ability to mix and match a refined selection of pieces. I instead, aim to take that approach to dressing. See what I've done here with my picks? Each of these pieces can be worn together in different ways to create an array of outfits! Every piece coordinates...be sure to scoop them up while they are available. A number of last week's picks have sold out!!

1. Hunter boot - I like the back detail update on these.
2. Classic oversized cubic zirconia diamond earrings - these are a steal.
3. Belle sleeve sweater.
4. AllSaints bag. This is pretty and a great price!
5. Kate Spade watch
6. long Leith cardigan 
7. Ruffle neck tee. Wear this alone or layer it under sweaters and vests.
8. Fitted black boot with a narrow shaft. This version is by Sam Edelman. I have good luck with their shoes.
9. I already own these faux leather leggings. I layer them with sweaters and blazers! (and I did not get them on sale!) They are a pretty good leather knock off.
10. Rag and Bone are still my go to jean brand.
11. These sunnies Burberry and very Jackie O., you really can't go wrong. 
12. I like the asymmetrical zip on this down puffer coat. Boston gets cold quickly. This short version is perfect for Fall and the 100 soccer games I'll be attending!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails