Friday, July 21, 2017

Shelter Loves

Happy Friday hunnies!!! I hope you had a great week.Things are great and busy around here! Did I mention I love the summer? My new website is in the works!! I can't wait to share some fresh projects with y'all!! Here is what I'm adoring on this hot summery day! xoxoxo

1. Well not for today but blazers with cropped fringe jeans for Fall. I know people seem to think cropped jeans make your legs look short but beg to differ. I think they are flattering and fun, especially with flats!!
2. Nordstrom's sale is in full swing. There are SO many great deals. I LOVE this J.Crew necklace. It needs to live at my house.
3. Fresh, white textural rooms are pretty, pretty and on my radar. Any takers?
4. I will own a vintage convertible someday! Do you agree, Matty?
5. YES!! I've been doing this all summer. 







- n

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails