Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Southern Living idea house


I recently received the August issue of Southern Living and was happy to kick back and enjoy the inspiration of the 2017 Southern Living Idea Home. This year's home is located off the beaten path in, Bald Head Island, NC. I am always excited to see what Lindsey Coral Harper comes up with. I appreciate her attention to detail and modern twists on classic design. This place is all kinds of cohesive. Enjoy!! I am due for a trip down south to the Carolinas. I have a few connections there and would love to visit the beaches and of course, Charleston. You can purchase plans for the house and see the rest of the details, information and sources here.  The architecture is by Eric Moser. The photos are by Laurey W. Glenn. 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails