Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Love the look - Fall 2017 trend report

I honestly get my inspiration from all over the place so it's tough to pin point a few sources....I do however, spend a good deal of time googling and searching Insta and Pinterest with certain phrases, two being = Paris fashion and NY street style. I don't love the cold but I must admit I'm kind of excited to layer and mix my clothes this Fall. I approach my outfits and rooms with the same panache. Chances are if you bump into me on the street during the colder months I'll have some sort of sweater, scarf + funky jacket combo on! I'm also itching to rip apart my closet and reorganize. Here are the hot Fall and Winter trends I'm seeing everywhere! Scoop them up while you can! They're good this year. xx

- PLAID + CHECKS 
- DENIM, DENIM AND MORE DENIM
- TUCKED IN SWEATERS - see inspiration image! 
- CHERRY RED - I DON'T WEAR LOTS OF THIS SHADE BUT I DID SAVE A SWEET PAIR OF CHERRY RED CORDS I OWN. I AM HAPPY ABOUT THIS  MOVE! I AM THINKING THEY'LL BE PERFECT WITH SOME SLOUCHY BOOTS - GAH!
- FAUX FUR JACKETS AND VESTS - A PERSONAL GO TO FOR ME
- CHIC LEATHER
- POLKA DOTS
- SHEARLING
- LAYERED LINGERIE UNDER JACKETS AND SWEATERS
- THE PUFFER 
- STATEMENT SUNNIES
-THE SLOUCHY BOOT
- ROMANTIC FLORALS
- DEEP BURGANDY
- SILVER EMBELLISHMENTS


Links to items: 1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails