Sunday, November 26, 2017

Gift Guides 2017 - Shop Small Saturday

Hello, hello! I spent the morning cleaning my house. (thanks for the help, Matty) Hosting the holidays is fun, the clean up? Not so much. The up side is, my house is all ready for my Christmas decorations!! I also plan to shop small today and support local business.


Top left to right:

1. Twine and Twig is one of my favorite sites for handmade jewelry. This sister duo are inspired by the outdoors, natural living, neutrals and the Carolina coast. I personally own a number of pieces and mix them with my wardrobe often. I am a huge fan of women taking risks and starting their own ventures. You won't go wrong giving one of their beautiful handmade pieces as a gift. This bracelet is on my wish list!

2. This tray could organize any number of things. Plus, every home could use an animal print. 
3. I love Paige's whimsical paintings and prints!!
4. Clare V.'s bags are dope. Spend $300 and receive a $50 gift card. 
4. I am a fan of cozy, warm, handmade items. These mittens are adorable
5. One word: Fabulous 
6. Vintage rugs add depth and interest to your home! This would make the perfect gift for your home!
7. I love candles. They put me at ease when my life is crazy! I light one and breathe...lol
8.This Barrington bag is on my wish list. 
9. Personalized stamps add the perfect personal touch to your letters and cards. 
10. Macaroon trinket boxes...how cute?! I may need to get my daughter one. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails