Friday, November 24, 2017

Gift Guide 2017 - for Her

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great day filled with food, family and even a bit of down time. I managed to sneak in some time to take some photos of my table for you all to see! (stay tuned for those). Today officially kicks off the holiday season and my gift guides at Shelter. I'm excited to share my favorite picks to help make your holiday shopping easier! Today, I'm am kicking off black Friday with some of my favorite choices for the women on your list! Happy Friday and happy shopping. I don't know about you, but I'll be shopping, eating leftovers, working and cleaning all day long..(in that order)

CHEERS!!

From left to right:

Green Parka from Madewell - 25% with code Dontstress

Bug earrings - From Tuckernuck, sale site wide.
Cherry Bombe cookbook - on my list
- Sunglasses
- Navy Velvet clutch
- Pink slippers
- Pretty pillow
- Cozy socks with grippers from L.L.Bean
- Black tie sweatshirt - from J.Crew, 40% off with code THANKU
- Leopard flats from Tuckernuck
- Pink boatneck sweater - J.Crew, 40% off with code THANKU
- Faux Fur coat (I have almost the same one, it is very warm and comfy) I highly recommend it!! -   40% off with code THANKU
- Dressy oversized balldrop earrings - 40% off
- Star glasses or sunglasses case
- L.L.Bean boots, I LOVE mine - all boots 25% off today. HIGH RISK SELL OUT
- Scarf - from Gap, 50% off, code: BLKFRIDAY
- Plaid Robe - Shopbop, with code MORE


I usually buy myself a new pair of shoes or two this time of year. Ann Taylor's shoe selection has been right on lately! Everything on their site is 50% off through Sunday!!!




Bootie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails