Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Shelter Loves

Well hello, hello! I've been crazy busy with work, which is a good thing. When I'm busy that only means I have been dreaming up inspiration to share with you too! I'm posting my latest loves today....

1. Velvet, velvet and more velvet. In fact, I am wearing the most comfy velvet pants now! These are a dream. I paired them with a cute denim shirt and sneakers. J. Crew is having 40% off their entire site. 
2. I've been designing a neutral palette for a gorgeous home all week. I often work in color but the architecture is so beautiful that mixing gorgeous textiles and fabrics in shades of grey, blue, tan, and camel and white felt right! I of course added a pop of color in the media room! 
3. A Janet Hill print would make the perfect gift for your design savvy friends, choosing the right one is the tricky part! (they are all amazing)
4. This jumper is stunning for a holiday party. The back bow is fabulous. Shopbop is having a buy more save more sale!!
5. The Chalkboard magazine shared some beautiful natural decor Thanksgiving tips for your holiday table. After I publish this post, I'm off to the florist to choose my table top flowers!
6. YES Ma'am. (and guys)

1 comment:

Shanaya said...

This is the first time i read your blog and admire that you have posted on this...I really found useful.Keep updated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails