Monday, February 19, 2018

Shelter Loves...


Today I am sharing my loves from last week. It feels like Sunday anyway, my kiddos are on vacation all week so I am trying to balance work and play. I will be squeezing in a ski trip at the end of the week. Winter gets most of us down. I have Spring on my mind and all the beauty and rebirth that comes along with it, especially the array of floral buds and gardens. 

There is a lot of sadness around the world and in America right now. My heart goes out to all of those in Florida affected by the senseless violence and hate behind the Parkland school shooting. I was moved and very impressed by the young students who had the courage to use their voices to rally behind and for what they believe in: stricter gun control and legislation. I am a mother of young children and I firmly believe something needs to change in our country. What is in place, is NOT working. 

1. Dawn Wolfe's beautiful three dimensional collages are 20% off on One King's Lane today.
2. I have my eye on a number of light fixtures from Ann Morris Lighting
3. This grey kitchen feels fresh and clean in Scooter Braun's Cali vacation home. I like the simplicity and also the hardware. The hardware is from Waterworks, be warned, the price point is not for the faint of heart. Image via: Arch Digest
4. How pretty is this floral printed maxi? I find it hard to find fab sundresses that don't break the bank. 
5. Grab these Gucci glasses while they are on sale! I tend to gravitate towards stylish but classic sunnies. 
6. I need to refresh my living room -pillows are in order! This new Schumacher print is on my possible pillow choice print list!!
7. The slide trend is here to stay, you can't go wrong with this Kate Spade version


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails