Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Love the look

I always consider Easter the start of Spring but around here in early April there is not a bud in bloom! I dream of wearing a pretty, short sleeved outfit, but in reality, I usually have to wear my wool coat on Easter Sunday. In fact, we freeze our asses off watching the kids run around like lunatics gathering the hidden eggs.  All kidding aside, I've put together two similar Easter day looks, one with a shell for you lucky southerners and one with a cardigan and possibly a coat for us up North/West. Blair nailed the look above! My pink wool coat will be my layer of choice too. xx

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//

1 comment:

Notes From ABroad said...

At 5'4" I am not tall enough to carry off that look. I would look like a munchkin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails