Thursday, March 29, 2018

Table Setting - Julia B.

Clearly, I have a love for beautiful interiors and design but ask anyone who knows me - I always notice the details! In my world, the final layering pieces are just as important as the grand design concepts. I have an affinity for good quality linens and vintage inspired tableware. I'm not hosting Easter this year but I will have the absolute pleasure of enjoying dinner at my parent's home. My mother has a talent and eye for making everything look perfect and she is a wonderful cook! 

Lucky for us, this month's issue of Veranda featured the lovely family estate of Julia B. Julia's linen collections and monogram designs are stunning. I use her line whenever I have the opportunity. A bedroom and dining room just don't feel complete without fine linens and beautiful dishes/china/glassware and silver. Julia's latest venture includes a gorgeous tabletop collection that incorporates dinnerware, glassware, table linens and silver. The patterns are inspired by her travels to Italy. Julia recently displayed her designs at an al fresco luncheon on her Northern California property. The entire shoot is perfection and a delightful inspiration for anyone planning to entertain with guests soon.....perhaps, even this weekend! Cheers! xx




Julia on her family's seventy-four acre estate



I adore this idea!









1 comment:

Odpowiedni said...

A very nice atmosphere and great porcelain plates of my own?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails