Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Sally King Benedict's home and artwork


I am drawn to most ideas that touch on the world of "creative".  One thing that I find fascinating is sneaking a glimpse into how other creative people live. I've long followed Sally King Benedict's artistic journey and work. If you love art, than I am sure you've heard of her too. In the past, her home was featured in both Domino and Beautiful Southern Homes magazine. I love the evolved spirit and off beat mix of materials and furniture she has collected and displayed. Sally often collaborates with other artists, including one of my favorite jewelry designers, Lizzie Fortunato. These earrings are on my must have list.  Lizzie and Sally are childhood friends. Here's a peek of her home she shares with her husband and son. 


Sally in Lizzie Fortunato earrings 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails