Monday, October 15, 2018

A dreamy Brooklyn brownstone

I am currently enthralled with two amazing kitchens that I have been creating. One, is at the tail end and the other, in the beginning stages. They are both going to be quite different but the aesthetics are equally gorgeous. I always love to come across an inspiring home that I have not seen in the print or digital world yet. Lifestyle blogger and entertainer, Athena Calderone's recently completed brownstone is in this month's Architectural Digest. The KITCHEN is pretty close to perfection and what I would design for myself if I were starting from scratch. (I am currently loving contrast and a mix of black and white) The home she shares with her husband and son, is equal parts chic and welcoming. Here is a peek at her brownstone and lovely blog, EyeSwoon. Enjoy, I hope your week is off to a great start! xx



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails