Friday, October 12, 2018

Shelter Loves

Happy Friday! I'll be celebrating my birthday this weekend! When I was younger, I would feel discouraged (which is insane, because looking back I was a baby!) about turning another year older. Clearly, age brings wisdom. I am now always thankful for another year of health, happiness and prosperity. There isn't much we can do to slow down father time. On a career note, I am wrapping up two projects and am in the beginning stages of a few more. I love how design constantly evolves, no two weeks are ever the same. Finally, my thoughts are with everyone impacted by hurricane Michael, it seems this storm snuck up on the Panhandle. Stay strong and safe. 💓Here is what has been on my mind....




1. I adore classic neutrals in the Fall: camel, cream tan and black all work for me.
2. I have been really into TED talks lately, I listen to them while driving to client appointments. I listened to Amy Cuddy's talk to today on how body language shapes who you are. Listen here. She summed up her talk, with this quote! It is a good one.
3. This is my favorite new favorite face product by Beautycounter.. I am kind of obsessed with having smooth, clear skin.  
4. I know Brass counter tops are not all that practical, but they do look killer in Jenna Lyon's home. 
5. This bralette looks ridiculously cute on, layer it under sweaters for a feminine look.
6. I wear glasses to drive, I am choosing a new pair this weekend and am going to give Warby Parker glasses a shot! I like the oversized tortoise style.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails