Friday, January 4, 2019

Shelter Loves

Happy New Year! Are you ready to create change in your life? I am making some much needed decisions - some big, some small. When things don't feel quite right, I think it is important to listen to your inner voice and make the adjustments that are right for you. I will also be refreshing my home!

I'll be sharing a list of ways to rework your home + life and a few of the ideas don't cost a dime! A new perspective prevents falling into a rut (both creatively and personally). Here is what I'm thinking about/doing/pinning/loving etc. Let's make the first weekend of 2019 a great one! xx




ONE. We are faced with one life lesson after the other, always choose hope. No state is permanent.

TWO. This emerald bar is stunning. 

THREE. Music provides a great escape. This week I've been listening to old school alternative music. (which was a favorite in high school) The Cure, Psychedelic Furs etc. are on my play list. 

FOUR. I adore pretty feminine flats and could use a new pair to update my closet. My new philosophy is when something comes into my home, something leaves and is either donated or recycled. 

FIVE. Bailey McCarthy of Biscuit Home has the most beautiful homes. Yes, please to this kitchen pantry area. I think making more bold choices in 19', is a MUST. See her charming vacation farmhouse in the latest edition of AD 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails