Monday, April 8, 2019

Erin Gates - Elements of Family Style (my featured projects)

Hello, hello! I am thrilled to share some exciting news today. Designer Erin Gates released her second book last week, you're going to want to pick yourself up copy. I have been friends with Erin for over fifteen years and have followed her amazing journey. She has built a very successful business, design blog and is a published author. I devoured Erin's first book and her second publication is equally great. 

Elements of Family Style shares an array of beautifully designed spaces along with honest advice, wonderful ideas and realistic tips and tricks to use while designing and creating your own beautiful and functional "family friendly" homes.  Elements of Family Style also features spaces by a slew talented designers from around the country. I am thrilled to be one of them!  (excuse my i-phone photographs) Order Elements of Family Style on Amazon, it's an inspirational read and design guide. Below are the spaces I designed! Thank you for including me, Erin! xx  Photography credit: Sarah Winchester










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails