Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Kitchen backsplash inspiration


I'm working on a few beautiful kitchen designs. There are so many details that go into designing a home, especially if we have brought it back to the studs and/or are starting from scratch! Today, I'm sharing backsplash inspiration that doesn't include a 3" x 6" white subway design! (although I still like that classic style, I'm sharing some alternatives). 

Extend the counter top marble as a back splash. (I am currently doing this on a project)

Thinner counter tops are a trend!

3" x 9"or 12"
Herringbone 
Darker tile or a chevron pattern (or both)

Herringbone 

A different colored quartz than the counter tops

Shiplap

Shiplap running vertically with a backsplash detail over the stove top

Cement
A unique marble design - Find this tile here. 


 Patterned ceramic that emulates cement - it is cheaper and easier to install






https://rstyle.me/+qATfU7jjz3_l5hJu3KYubA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails