Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Luxe in London

All eyes are on England this week with the birth of Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex's adorable baby, Archie Harrison. My aunt often traveled to England when I was a little girl. I remember anxiously awaiting my treasure when she returned. My perfectly packaged gift was most often a memento of Princess Diana or Buckingham Palace. I grew up enamored with Princess Diana's grace, charm and beauty. I am not going to speak for everyone but I think most of us can appreciate following a fairytale across the pond. Everything about the images released today, warms my heart. I've also shared Vista-Jet founder Nina Flohr's uber chic London townhouse. 

I love this color palette. 
If I were to have a dressing room, you can bet it would look something like this. 

 Images: Architectural Digest 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails