Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Shelter loves....

Hello, hello! My apologies for the radio silence. I have been busy living, working, designing, ordering client goodies, folding, cleaning, living, traveling and shuttling my kids to an array of sporting events and practice. I'm sharing what's on my brain today. 

I'll be back tomorrow with more design inspiration - promise! 



1. I prefer rooms and people who don't take themselves too seriously!! This is such a carefree fun children's space. 
2. Ok, I have an affinity of bohemian inspired eyelet blouses. Thank god my good friend is usually with me when I see them out shopping. She says "you have something very similar to that, put it back". She has saved me hundreds of dollars. hehe
3. I went to New Orleans, Louisiana a couple of weeks ago. I LOVED that city. The food, people, architecture, colorful streets. It's a bit quirky but that is a apart of the charm.
the photo above is Hotel Monteleone on Royale St.
4. Wonderful sentiment.Everything looks and sounds better in French. Don't you agree?
5. We all have rough days, flowers always cheer me up. Peonies, which are blooming soon here in the Northeast are my favorite. Their layered, fluffy petals and rich color are LOVELY.

Have a great week! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails