Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Love the Look


I'm very much looking forward to getting away for an "extra" long birthday weekend with my good friend. I'm at the point where I can't be bothered with over packing but always want to be sure I've got everything I need! (it's not as if I can't find something I want to buy in a European city.....) With that said, I like to leave space in my suitcase for goodies to bring my children.  With the exception of toiletries, jewelry, undergarments and pajamas, here is a "pretty close" snapshot of what I'm going to pack for a four day weekend abroad! Cheers!

Row 1 - Qui, Qui tee // pink top // tank
Row 2 - cardigan // V-neck sweater // blush blouse
Row 3 - leather jacket // fleece jacket // waxed jacket
Row 4 - blue jeans // leggings // black jeans 
Row 5 - Sunnies // scarf // purse
Row 6 - booties // engineer boots // sneakers 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails