Friday, February 7, 2020

Shelter Loves...


Right around mid-February I begin dreaming of pretty flowers, pastels hues and warmer weather. This week I've been especially drawn to pale shades of pink and petite flower prints. Below is a glimpse of what's on my mind....

1. This cozy womb chair covered in sheep hair would be the perfect place to curl up on a chilly night with a book and cup of tea. I've been sticking to my 2020 plan of reading more! I've finished one book and I've almost completed another.
2. This Parisian kitchen has just enough detail to keep it interesting. The warm counter tops mixed with brass details are delightful. 
3. I aim to "focus on the good" even on the most dreadful of days. I figure if my children and family are healthy and we are living in a warm home with plenty of food, everything else is manageable. In fact, a positive attitude seems to really help as does the occasional good cry. 
4. I find the life story of Luchita Hurtado inspiring and fascinating, in 2016 at the age of 97 she had her first solo art show since the 1970's. At 99, her career and outlook is still going strong. I'd love to see her work in person - I'll add this goal to my bucket list. 


5. I am adoring petite, feminine floral prints. This top is sweet
6. Pretty tableware especially three dimensional plates in soft springy hues. The Dodie Thayer lettuce ware collection in collaboration with Tory Burch is beautiful and heirloom worthy. I'd feel like a queen dining on these, even by myself.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails