Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Coming home.

Since 80% of the world is currently waiting out this pandemic in their house, I thought it would be nice to share a lovely and calming home with you all. I've been doing quite a bit of contemplating about what defines and creates comfortable environments. Although, everyone has their own aesthetic and taste, I continually hear from clients that they desire a cozy, inviting space to come home to at the end of a hectic day. I've long followed Amber Lewis' design journey; her laid back, Southern California inspired designs are always organic, unique and cohesive. Each detail is carefully considered and beautifully contributes a calming quality. I've been spending some much needed time organizing, refining and decluttering my own home. I love spaces that feel beautiful and interesting but also peaceful. 

I thought you'd enjoy seeing one of Amber's latest designs, the brushed metals, window selections, mix of textiles/textures and warm wood tones are gorgeous. I'd be fine with sheltering in place here for a while. Stay safe and healthy. xx Photos: Tessa Neustadt




These windows are fabulous.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails