Thursday, March 26, 2020

Love the look - while at home workout


I hope you're all staying healthy and sane. I'm working as much as I can, blogging and exercising. Exercise has always kept me grounded, healthy and now with the peanut-butter M&M and nightly wine consumption, I'm trying not to miss a day. I've been doing yoga and have been running outside. My daughter loves to ride her scooter in front of me, while I jog. It's as if I have my own personal trainer! I'm not going to pretend that I've put jeans on once since our "stay home" orders. I have however, been exhausting my workout gear. Here are some of my favorite looks, pieces to wear at home or out for a daily run. A number of these items are on-sale.. Every time I start to feel stressed about our current health crisis and situation, I think of Anne Frank and her family, then I feel grateful for our health. We'll get through this. I've included my latest running playlist below! xx

//1//2//3//4//5//6/7//8//9//10//


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails