Thursday, March 19, 2020

Love the look - lounge wear


Happy First Day of Spring! I'm typically sharing my favorite Spring fashions to wear to work or out and about, but sadly we're in a place that none of us could have ever imagined. I hope you are all keeping your sanity (for the most part) and staying healthy! The news is certainly upsetting, as is being in social isolation, especially on the rainy days. However, there have been some bright spots... For one, the photographs of the Venice canals showing the clearest water the Italians have seen in decades.  I, like most of you, am working from home with kids running around (or unfortunately, glued to their devices). I've been doing my best to motivate my children in the morning. We all wash up and get dressed, even if it's in comfy, lounge wear. I find it pretty deflating hanging out in pajamas all day. I have no choice but to keep up a daily routine and I think it's important for my children to do this too. I've pulled together some ideas for you that are both comfortable and practical for your days at home and (hopefully) outdoors!! I've been sneaking in a walk and run when I can. Stay sane and safe! xx 

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails