Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Reading Hour.

Since we're all "mostly" stuck in the same boat (so to speak), why not spend some time reading? I enjoy escaping with a book but sometimes can't find an hour to sit down and read, now there's no excuse. I have been more diligent about reading in 2020 and am currently on this one. Today, I'm suggesting some great reads along with some inspiration on creating a cozy reading corner in your own home. 

I also want to take this time to extend a special thank you to those who have to report to work...doctors, nurses, first responders, grocery store workers and those that are keeping our world running. We are both thankful and appreciative of you. I am also going to do my part and best to support small, local and business in general. We're all going to feel the economic stress of this. I am staying positive and I believe if we are smart today, we can hopefully slow down and eventually stop this virus. Stay well. xx






1//2//3//4//5//6//7//





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails