Monday, March 16, 2020

Refresh

Aside from a design site visit here and there during these uneasy times, I feel fortunate that I can work remotely in my new home office. Spending all this time at home is certainly making me want to hit the refresh button around here. I'm cleaning like a crazy person, picking up after my kids and plan on making some design changes very soon. Here are a few ways to refresh your home while you're stuck inside. I'm also taking my workout routine outdoors as much as possible! Why not start Spring training?! We all need to keep our sanity and health. 


 I hope you're all staying safe and healthy. We're all in this together. xx 


1. Declutter and dust your bedroom and purchase new bedding! I've been drawn to light, clean looking sheets and bedding. New bedding and re -arranging bedside tables, dresser and console tables can make your room feel new again. A simple bedroom is a peaceful one. 



via


2. Rehang or finally hang your artwork 





3. Arrange flowers indoors - nothing lifts the spirits like fresh flowers. (Images via)





4. Clear counters and rearrange shelves, drawers and storage in kitchen. 

Don't I wish


5. Create your own artwork. The kids would love this too! I have done this several times and am ready to create a new piece. 




6. Donate, consign and re-organize the closets in your home. 






7. Move accessories, artwork + furniture to different rooms and create new furniture layouts in your home. It is also a great time to edit. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these suggestions! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails