Saturday, March 14, 2020

Shelter Loves




I hope everyone is staying sane and positive during these crazy times. At least we have some nice weather to enjoy outdoors. I'll be going for a walk with my kiddos soon. Here's what's on my mind besides the obvious. Wishing you all peace of mind and much health. xx

1. Travel photographer Kara Rosenlund. I would love to find a spot for one of her oversized photographs in my home. I am running out of wall space. 
2. + 3.  As I've mentioned in the past Athena Calderone's kitchen is one of my absolute favorites. Her latest book. Live Beautiful, was released last week. It looks like a beauty, I'll be adding it to my collection. 
4. I'm keep life in perspective lately. 
5. This will be one of my Spring go to looks. A striped top with red pants is a show stopper. via Maria Bernad.
6. I'm appreciating the simple things that make life sweeter. Using this coconut body wash would be the perfect way to start any day, especially stressful ones.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails