Monday, March 2, 2020

Love the Look - Spring Fashion Inspiration

We really can't complain about the winter in New England this year. It's been a blessing, I actually can't believe it's already March and we haven't had one snow storm.  With that said, I'm ready for the change of season and the warmth, longer days and green trees that ushers in. I spent about eight hours over a few days clearing out my closet. I donated and consigned a bunch of clothing + shoes. I have a short list of new items I'd like to update my wardrobe with. I even discovered some pieces tucked  away that I'll restyle with existing staples. A fresh perspective is what I'm looking for...Today, I'm sharing six looks you can create with existing pieces or by adding a few high quality wardrobe items to the mix + a pop of color. 

1. WHITE PANT, pair them with just about anything. 




2. THE BLACK BLOUSE,  dressed up or down, is a sexy must have. 



3. THE WHITE T-SHIRT, layered or alone. + THE STATEMENT NECKLACE/BAG or SHOE



4. SOMETHING PINK + OR PEACH, this is a favorite color of mine. 




5. A WHITE TOP WITH INTERESTING SLEEVES + DETAIL. 



6. THE PRINTED DRESS


1/2//3//4//5//6//

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails