Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Patio Style

Aside from my weekly grocery shop and a daily run on nice days, I haven't left home much. I know we're all in the same boat and experiencing this together. I'm am designing a patio project "remotely" for a client and have been working on that, scheming and day-dreaming of my own outdoor projects today. I'm excited to plant and create a welcoming yard when the weather warms up in Boston! Here are five tips for creating a beautiful patio, regardless of the size or location. I hope you enjoy this escape as much I loved gathering the images. All outdoor furniture on FrontGate is 25% off today. 



1. Comfortable seating for socializing. 







2. Beautiful flowers and greenery both on around the perimeter and in planters 

Emily Henderson 

3. Warm lighting and candles - I prefer incandescent bulbs!


4. Tables large or small for placing drinks and food


 5. A mix of materials and finishes adds warmth and depth 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails