Friday, June 19, 2020

Shelter Loves...


Happy Summer! Life has been a little overwhelming, sad and frustrating but we certainly cannot complain about the weather. I am keeping a positive mindset and feel some good will come out of all that is going on this year. Today, I'm focusing on the love in my life and summer vibes.

1. My Dad is building me a new deck! I am thrilled. Next summer, my goal is to put in an outdoor shower. I love the idea of an exposed brass or copper faucet and shower head. Find this one here.  
2. This.
3. I love the quality of Spanish made shoes. These studded cuties are on my "to purchase" list. I also love supporting companies with a positive mission and those that reinforce the importance of sustainability. 
4. Straw bags. I use them as carry alls all summer. 
5. Anne Evans Architecture. I often work on architectural details with my projects. I am inspired by Anne's beautiful renovations, her eye and historical design references. 
6. Swimming in pools and black bathing suits.(super flattering for everyone body type) Image via Goop. I could go for a dip right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails